Rajasthan Nrega Bharti 2023 – Rajasthan NREGA Recruitment 2023 advertisement will be issued by Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Scheme to fill contract-based vacancies under the Rajasthan Mahatma Gandhi NREGA Scheme. Under Rajasthan NREGA Recruitment 2023, the recruitment process will be done on 2600 posts—ample opportunity for candidates preparing for Gram Panchayat job.
Mahatma Gandhi NREGA Scheme, Rajasthan Government can apply for recruitment to the vacant posts from eligible candidates through the official website of the department https://nrega.rajasthan.gov.in/ on the prescribed dates. Other important information related to Rajasthan NREGA Contract Job 2023, like number of vacancies, selection process, application fee, method of application, etc., is specified below. For other government employment, visit our official website: https://govtjobshere.com.
Table of Contents
- 1 Rajasthan NREGA Bharti 2023:
- 2 Read More Articles
- 3 Summary
Rajasthan NREGA Bharti 2023:
Rajasthan Nrega Contract Jobs Recruitment 2023
|Name Of Yojana||Mahatma Gandhi NREGA Scheme, Government of Rajasthan|
Brief description of Rajasthan MNREGA Vacancy:
|Junior Technical Assistant||2200||Rs.13000/-|
Rajasthan Gram Panchayat Nrega Recruitment 2023:
Educational Qualification: Students must have passed 10th, 12th, / Graduation or qualification from a recognized university or institute.
Age Limit: For Rajasthan Contract Jobs 2023, the minimum age should not be more than 18 years and a maximum of 35 years.
Application Fee: the examination fee has to be paid through online mode (Net-Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card).
The details of the examination fee are as follows –
- For Unreserved Category / OBC (Creamy Layer) / Economically Weaker Candidates – Rs. ,
- For OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) / MBC Female Candidates – Rs. ,
- For SC/ST/PWD candidates – Rs. ,
Selection Process :
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of a written examination and merit list.
- Please see the official advertisement for detailed information.
Necessary Documents: At the time of filling out the form and at the time of written examination, the following documents should be present along with the original copies of the required documents.
- Marksheet of 12th and Graduation passed the examination.
- All educational qualification certificates.
- Aadhaar card information.
- Permanent caste/caste verification certificate issued by the District Officer
- Basic address proof.
- Latest passport size photograph to be uploaded
- You can complete the application process by filling out the online application correctly with the records mentioned above.
- If the applied documents are found to be false/incorrect, the appointment of the candidates will be invalidated.
Mahatma Gandhi NREGA Yojana Bharti 2023 How to apply?
Interested students apply on the official website of Rajasthan Mahatma Gandhi NREGA Scheme: https://nrega.rajasthan.gov.in/ by the prescribed dates.
Follow the following steps to apply –
- First of all, go to the official website of Rajasthan Mahatma Gandhi NREGA Scheme.
- Click on Apply Now and register.
- Fill in the information given in the registration form correctly and upload your photo and signature.
- After submitting the application form, there will be no modification to it, so fill in the data carefully.
- Please take out the final printout safely so that it can help in future recruitment-related activities.
Rajasthan Mgnrega Jobs Bharti 2023 – Important Links :
|Offical PDF Download Link||Click Here|
|Offical Website||Click Here|
I hope you have liked my information about Rajasthan Nrega Bharti 2023. If you have liked this information of mine, then you should like it and share it with your friends.
Important Guidelines: All the candidates are requested to read the official notification above for important facts like qualification, age limit, application fee, etc., before applying for Rajasthan Nrega Bharti 2023.
Request: I request all the users and readers to share information related to the job, exam date, admit card, etc., as much as possible through Facebook, WhatsApp, Twitter, and other social media. So that any person eligible for a job can get information about government jobs, and it becomes easy to get employment.